The Olight X7R Marauder is the redesigned brighter and rechargeable version of the flashlight Olight X7 with extraordinarily high output and performance.
The new flashlight Olight X7R has a built-in battery pack coupled with an upgraded circuit board to catapult the maximum output to 12,000 lumens.
Olight X7R Marauder features enhanced safety technology through proximity sensors that lower the output when the higher beam settings are near an object it could potentially damage. Upgrades also include USB Type-C charging with 3x the speed of a traditional Micro-USB input.
The flashlight Olight X7R augments an innovative twist to open and close charging port cover that maintains the lights water- proof ability, a hidden lanyard hole and a more ergonomic feel with built in finger grooves for added comfort and grip. The X7R Marauder with an enhanced user experience and improved performance is the perfect light for self-defense and the great outdoors.
- - Maximum output of 12,000 lumens, a 33.33% brightness increase over the original X7 Marauder.
- - USB Type-C charging port and cable included, providing 3 times faster charging than normal micro-USB cable, and it is also quickly becoming the mainstream technology.
- - Enhanced safety. Proximity sensor that drops the output automatically when the flashlight head approaches a nearby object. Active thermal management system that reduces the output when the temperature gets too hot to prevent any damage or overheating.
- - Innovative twist to open and close charging port cover design that still maintains waterproof ability.
- - Ergonomic and user-friendly design. Pop-out lanyard hole for thicker chord to support the weight of the light while still being discrete. Milled finger grooves for a natural and comfortable grip.
- - Multi-function indicator under the side switch. It can work as location indicator, flashlight status indicator, and low battery indicator.